Thursday, September 5, 2013

Introduction Planning Blog

Aspiration and Goals for this Semester

It good to back again this semester continuing with Planning Theory and Process 1. I'm looking forward to learning more about the history of planning and how it has developed over time and how those planning processes have shaped our society and the issues that have risen as a consequence of those plans. I'm also excited in learning more about different planning theories and how they have developed over time. I'm hoping that over the course of the semester you will tune in into my blog and hopefully get some useful information that will help you with your studies. I am also keen to read your blogs and hopefully get a better understanding of the course with your help.

My future aspirations with planning is to work with a major developer with big urban infrastructure projects. I feel that this fascinates me the most about planning.

Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment